Free Seminar – Creating Sustainable Funding For Your Nonprofit
Creating Sustainable Funding For Your Nonprofit
Presented by Terry Axelrod, Benevon Founder & CEO
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
9:00-9:30am: Sign-In/Light Breakfast
9:30-9:45am: Merrill Lynch Presentation
9:45-11:30am: Benevon Presentation
• Bank of America Conference Center, One Bryant Park, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10036 (corner of 42nd St. & 6th Ave.)
• No Fee to Attend
• Please bring at least two key leaders, including Board Members, CEO, and Development Director.
• Register at: http://www.benevon.com/intros/Register-NewYork RSVP Required! Space is Limited.
• Questions: Contact Loren Alexanian at 206-428-2150 or email@example.com.
What would it look like to have an ever-increasing stream of major donors who love your mission?
Join us for this free seminar on how to create sustainable funding for your nonprofit.
Educational: Learn a system for fundraising you can start to implement right away.
Sustainable: Learn to get your organization off the annual fundraising treadmill forever.
Financial Results: In the first year, our groups raise an average of $200,000 in gifts and pledges.
By the end of this session, you will have learned:
• A tested system to identify and cultivate donors who love your mission—donors who will give for operations, capital, and endowment
• How to engage your community in your organization’s mission and to inspire giving
• How to get started right away to implement mission-focused, permission-based fundraising
Benevon trains and coaches nonprofit organizations to implement a mission-based system for raising sustainable funding from individual donors. This system ends the suffering about fundraising and builds passionate and committed lifelong donors. The Benevon Model was developed by founder Terry Axelrod, author of the Raising More Money series, The Joy of Fundraising, Beyond the Ask Event, and Missionizing Your Special Events. For more information, please visit www.benevon.com.
Time: 9:00am – 11:30am
Location: Bank of America Conference Center, One Bryant Park, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10036 (corner of 42nd St. & 6th Ave.)
Posted by: Loren Alexanian